We are in search of remarkable people to join us in our fast growing team in the building materials industry. Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at our group of companies. Our working relationship with each other is governed by a set of values that define who we are and how we do things here. In the highly competitive environment we operate, we place great importance in customer focus, high quality products and service excellence.
As a member of young, innovative and motivated team, you will be on the front lines, working to secure new business opportunities for PCSB.
As an Executive Assistant to CEO (Operations), this position demands heavy responsibilities and unequivocal commitment. To keep pace with the CEO’s work.
• Assist E-Commerce Operation Department to achieve business target via online sales through the implementation of effective sales plan & strategy
• Process online order until its delivery
• Update product listing
• Provide customer service (through chat & phone call)
• Assist in creative content for website, social media & marketplaces.
• Writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks.
• Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience's behaviors.
• Selecting appealing images and videos to complement texts.
• Assist in social media shooting.
• Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
• Experienced with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office (Excel,Powerpoint,Word)
• Organized and has an eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
• Exceptional writing skills for social media.
• Currently enrolled in college or university studying Graphic Design, E commerce or related major. Knowledge of eCommerce websites, online shopping (added advantage).
• Well versed in social media and content creation is a plus (hashtags, emojis and acronyms)
• Undergraduates taking Design/Marketing/Communication degree are encouraged to apply. Opportunity for fresh graduate to have experience in different field.
• Able to commit 3 months of Internship, starting in October 2020. For contract based is 6 months.
Interested candidates may email detailed resume:
(Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting and Graphic Design)
Internship available, please email us your Resume and interest to do your internship with us.
Please email your curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
Those submitting a Video Resume (max 3 mins) will have an added advantage.